Last reviewed on by
An overview of our network, goals, values, and who can join the herpes activists network, HANDS, which is short for Herpes Activists Networking to Dismantle Stigma.
Facts about the activists network, HANDS – our approach, our members, how we work together, our media presence, and benefits of becoming a member.
Bios, photos, and contact information for the individual members and member organizations of the herpes activists network, HANDS.
How you can become a member of the activists network, HANDS. Membership agreement for individual activists and member organizations, including our policies, procedures, and expectations of membership.
Information about our Herpes Language Guide for herpes journalism, Herpes in the News monthly newsletter, Herpes Awareness Days initiatives, quarterly social media campaigns, public awareness infographics, and more.
Follow our Hashtags on Social Media: #HANDS #HandsStands #AgainstStigma #StandWithHands
Press & Media
- 1st Ever Herpes Activists Network Launches on Herpes Awareness Day
- Leadership Team Member, Dr Kelly Schuh, and Founder, Jenelle Marie Pierce Talk about Stigma
- Herpes Activists Take Down NYC-Based Sex Educator’s Harmful Content
- Herpes Activists Announce Herpes Stigma Day During STD Awareness Month
- Wildflower Sex and the Perpetuation of White Supremacy in Sex-Positive Spaces
- Being Positive about STDs – The Johnny Dare Morning Show
For monthly ‘Herpes in the News’ updates, to participate in Quarterly Social Media Campaigns, and to be the first to know about opportunities, press releases, and events, subscribe to our mailing list.